Skills: Project Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Birmingham, Alabama, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Project Manager / Engineer
- Location: Houston
- Duration: Long term contract
- Rate: Max Rate is $65 - $70/hr.
- FLSA: Exempt
- Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years related industry experience.
- Working knowledge of all phases of project execution including pre-FEED and FEED and, possess at least three years of experience as a project manager and/or project engineer.
- Experience in management oversight of industrial buildings layout, technical definition and inspection requirements for buildings located within a petrochemical complex.
- Experience in Blast Resistance Design, and Analyzer Laboratory setup.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.