Skills: Chemical Engineering, Process Engineer, LNG
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Milan, Lombardy, Italy
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Seek a Process Engineer to join the Mozambique LNG Project located in the Milan office. The position will focus on the delivery the process designs, process assurance on commissioning and start-up, and performance test verification of the Mozambique LNG facilities, including gas treating, dehydration, NGL recovery, fractionation, refrigeration system (APCI C3MR) for LNG liquefaction, and storage and loading for condensate and LNG.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of ten (10) or more years' design and operational experience in the LNG industry with emphasis on the Design and Operation of LNG Facilities. Specific experience and expertise in the following is required.
- Minimum 5 years process design experience with LNG projects.
- Must have experience working in the commissioning, start-up, and operation of an LNG facility.
- Experience in the liaising and working both within the design and operational facility environment.
- Knowledge of and ability to use HYSYS/UNISIM with prior experience in the modeling of LNG Liquefaction processes.
- Experience with LNG liquefaction process design and optimization.
- Experience with LNG project process design requirements and work processes from FEED through EPC, commissioning and start-up.
- Experience with LSTK and reimbursable projects.
- Experience working with LNG and gas treating technology licensors.
- Proven record of accomplishment holding similar position within other operational LNG facilities and/or LNG projects.
- Must have demonstrated experience working within a value assurance framework and detailed knowledge of the application of Process safety in an operation.
- Ensure all corporate standards and Project HSSE requirements are adhered to and implemented.
- Ensure HSE is emphasized throughout all process design activities. Play an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed.
- Ensure execution of all process design aspects of the assigned project(s) in accordance with MZLNG standards and guidelines, procedures, Quality Program, project plans and contractual obligations.
- Review and verify Contractor's deliverables such as heat and material balances, process flow diagrams (PFDs), piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs), hydraulic calculations, equipment data sheets and instrument data, process descriptions and performance test procedures.
- Review and verify equipment specifications, technical bid tabs and review/approve vendor submittals generated by Contractor.
- Participate in project, risk, process, constructability, commissioning, start-up, HAZID / HAZOP and other safety processes.
- Oversight and coordination of Contractor Planning and execution activities.
- Identify opportunities and risks (and their mitigations) for process design related issues.
- Work with project, engineering and procurement teams to identify process design needs to support the project schedule.
- Work with commissioning and construction to identify and plan system turnover requirements to support timely facility start-up.
- Establish and execute the process plan, including the exchange of information and ensuring effective communication and the addressing and tracking of needs, requirements, and issues.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Chemical or Process Engineering required.
- PE or CEng or equivalent status is required.
This position is eligible for relocation.
Travel will be required up to __25__%.
This position is considered full time. The position will be based in EPC overseas Contractor offices. Upon commencement of in-country operations, the position will be based in-country.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in recruiting, hiring, developing, compensating and promoting applicants and / or employees. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for employee's and applicant's disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following 'Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law'
Anadarko is among the world’s largest independent oil and natural gas exploration and production companies, with headquarters in The Woodlands, Texas. Our diverse portfolio of assets encompasses premier positions in major U.S. onshore shale and oil-focused opportunities in deep-water basins worldwide.
Each day, our 4,500 employees worldwide are focused on living our core values of integrity and trust, servant leadership, commercial focus, people and passion and open communication in all we do. We are committed to our mission of delivering a competitive and sustainable rate of return to shareholders by exploring for, acquiring and developing oil and natural gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare.
We want a diverse set of individuals who share our values and place priority on safety and environmental protection to help us achieve our mission. We’re planning for the future and looking for exceptional people to be part of it. If our values and mission excite and interest you, we want to hear from you! Learn more at www.anadarko.com.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/anadarkopetroleumcorporation
Visit our channel on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/AnadarkoTV
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/anadarko-petroleum-corporation
Anadarko is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.