Directly: Production Supervisor
Functionally: Regional Engineer Manager
Assembly, test and repair of Frank's assets.
- Must have a good working knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems and be familiar with electronic controls.
- Must have completed a recognized apprenticeship in a related discipline.
Key Functional Skills
- Previous offshore/onshore experience in a similar role.
- Assembly of hydraulic/pneumatic systems per schematics.
- Build Franks assets per approved drawings.
- Fault diagnosis on hydraulic/pneumatic systems.
- Provide feedback to design engineers during build process.
- Ensure all associated documents are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure work areas are kept clean and hazard free, maintain a good level of housekeeping at all times.
- Report all damaged/missing stock items to Production Supervisor.
- Create parts requisitions and job reports.
- Actively seek opportunity for improvements.
- Employ Frank's quality, health and safety and environmental policies during all operational activities.