Skills: Project Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Celle, Lower Saxony, Germany
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join the team at OneSubsea, Celle.
The Project Manager as the focal point of contact for internal as well as external clients, is responsible for the successful execution of projects within the OneSubsea organisation to meet HSSE, quality, design, cost and schedule targets of the project from handover from Sales to handover to Aftermarket in accordance to the OneSubsea project life cycle.
The Project Manager will oversee the execution of projects at the specified quality with completion on or ahead of schedule (OTD) and within or under the contract budget while meeting HSSE targets.
Roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to, the following:
- Be the focal point of contact for the internal and external customers and develop customer relationship.
- Define, drive and manage an accurate and sufficiently detailed project schedule to keep the project on time (OTD) and on budget.
- Understand the financial benefits and consequences of project decisions.
- Actively manage changes (MOC), costs and margins (performance budget) to the benefit of OneSubsea without jeopardizing customer relationship.
- Transfer knowledge from previous lessons learned and identify project risks (legal, financial, execution, contract, technical, etc).
- Actively manage project risks and use established risk management processes and tools.
- Ensure implementation of contractual design criteria during all design phases.
- Actively negotiate to maximize OneSubsea's advantage without jeopardizing relationships.
- Mentoring of PEERs.
- Support Manager of Project Management and Projects Group Manager.
- Support preparation of quotes, especially the Project Management portion of a quote.
- Support in standardization of Project execution processes by identifying and evaluate bottlenecks in project execution and work on process improvements.
- Initiate Project handover to the Aftermarket organization as per handover process.
- Excellent understanding of Standard Project Management techniques/tools.
- Good experience of project planning/scheduling techniques.
- Good understanding of commercial aspects e.g. cost control, project profit and loss, terms and conditions.
- Proven capability to simplify complex problems to their core issues in order to solve efficiently
- Fluent English language.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and experience.
- University degree or equivalent.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.