Our client, one of the world`s largest Oil and Gas Operating Companies are looking to appoint a Drilling Engineer to work with their team.
- Prepare drilling program and performing all aspects of drilling engineering works for the successful, cost effective and safe implementation of drilling activities.
- Liaise, communicate and interface with relevant internal and external parties to ensure that the drilling operation is carried-out out as per approved plan.
- Understand every HSE procedure and rules related with drilling activities and assist to promote the implementation in view of compliance and effectiveness in the drilling activities.
- Plan, coordinate and perform on-site rig inspections, acceptance test on contracted drilling rigs and third party equipment, materials and supplies to be in compliance with company's safety requirements and standards.
- Prepare the drilling budget needed for the operation and monitor actual drilling expenditures
- Review day-to-day operation and entire drilling campaign and evaluate the procedure and technical approach for future reference. Highlight and update all issues pertaining to the operation to Drilling Manager.
- Closely monitor inventory levels and coordinating field materials requirements with Drilling Material
- Coordinator and Drilling Supervisor at site i.e. Work Service Order, dispatch of materials required at rig, arrange stock replenishment, follows up on the maintenance and repair of returned equipment.
- Prepare and provide the basic requirements for the scope of works and technical specifications for tender packages to be in line with project requirements and meet the minimum cost concept and HSE requirements.
- Summarize progress of project, highlight milestone achieved or Key Performance Indicator (KPI) and forward planning and timing.
- Review project schedule including hold points and milestone.
- Prepare End of Well report.
- A recognised Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Proficient in using Landmark's software, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English and able to work with all level of staff and Management in multi-cultural environment