Other Skills: HPHT, Deep Drilling, Land rigs, Work over, Offshore
Experience: 9 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
Location: Ahmadi, Al Ahmadi Governorate, Kuwait
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Manage the Drilling/work over operations including overall responsibility for planning, HSE, contract management and leading a team of rig personnel & sub contractor operations on location.
Key responsibilities include:
Direct and control operations at the rig site to ensure they are carried out safely and in compliance with the approved drilling and workover programme.
* Manage HSE at the rig site.
* Resolve any operational problems as required.
* Review the drilling or workover programme prior to the start of operations to ensure all equipment and personnel are ready.
* Report all daily activities and enter well data and cost information in to Open Wells.
* Witness the BOP pressure and function tests.
* Plan and prioritise rig activities and allocate resources accordingly.
* Supervise all contractors involved in rig operations.
* Mentor and train junior engineers.
Key Skills / Attributes:
* Degree qualified (or substantial relevant experience as DSV)
* IWCF Certified at Supervisor level
* 7 years experience in drilling operations with 5 as Drilling Supervisor
* Demonstrable leadership and people management skills
* Excellent communication and reporting skills