Skills: Business Analyst, Operations Management
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Selangor, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Malaysia
Perform operational support and contribute to enhancements and projects for drilling operations. Includes, but is not limited to and not in order of priority
- To provide support services to Operations Management as and when required
- Assist Operations Management in preparing reports, presentations and meeting notes
- Responsible to assist in the smooth running of Operation functions
- Follow-up and communicate effectively with relevant departments to ensure support is delivered on time and within budget
- Works with relevant departments to finalize project proposals/business cases in conjunction with the business/operations
- Update internal operation procedures and document as needed.
- Coordinate with Operations Management to schedule team meetings, distribution of meeting notes and provide follow-ups.
- Support the Operations Management in managing and resolving operational issues.
- Store, file and retrieve corporate documents and reports as and when needed.
- Ensure timely submission of monthly reports
- Deliver and assist in projects/initiatives within agreed scopes and are delivered on time
- Must possess in depth knowledge of business operations
- Business Process Improvement/Innovation - well versed in applicable business processes.
- To assist Management in the planning and implementation of improvement strategies considered necessary by Drilling/Operations management and monitoring the progress of these activities
- Other task as assigned by supervisor or management
- Experience in working with multiple discipline projects.
- Compliance with SEB Code of Ethical Conduct
- Self-motivated and continuously strive for improvement and enhancement.
- Good communication skills in oral and written in English and Malay.
- Possess a good interpersonal skills and pleasant personality
- Good business acumen
- Possess analytical skill with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with TMS
- Ability to competently and safely perform duties defined in the job description
- Lead safety by example for all employees to follow
- Promote safety awareness and safe work practice among all personnel
- Report all hazards and positively intervene in all observed unsafe acts
- Participate in emergency drills, including post-drill debriefs
- Contribute as applicable on safety-related issues
- Participate in QHSE training and competence assessments as required
Sapura Energy Berhad (“Sapura Energy” or “Group”) is a fully-fledged upstream player headquartered in Malaysia and one of the world’s largest integrated oil and gas services and solutions providers.
We provide a full spectrum of capabilities that covers the entire value chain of exploration, development, production and rejuvenation as well as decommissioning and abandonment.
With a multinational workforce comprising over 13,000 employees spanning 51 nationalities, comprehensive world-class assets and project management capabilities, the Group’s global presence is visible in over 20 countries. This includes Malaysia, China, Australia, Brazil, the United States of America, as well as those in Western Africa and the Middle East.
Sapura Energy is an international company with employees and clients from the world over. We offer opportunities to enhance your career across a full range of exciting roles in the upstream oil and gas industry: Fabrication, hook-up and commissioning, drilling services, production and exploration, geotechnical and geophysical survey, installation of pipelines and facilities, marine, diving and remotely operated underwater vehicle (ROV) services, operations and maintenance services.