Alabama, United States
Alabama, United States
Skills: Technical Writing, Client Representative, QA / QC / Inspection
Other Skills: Expeditor, Material Inspector, FAT, Hydro, CWI, NACE, API, ASNT, ASME
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Part Time Contractor
Location: Alabama, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
- Witness inspections and testing per inspection test plans, quality plans, industry standards, supplier and customer requirements
- Verify inspection, measurement, and test equipment is calibrated/certified and meets all job related requirements
- Validate technician certification(s) are current for the intended scope of activity
- Generate reports documenting rejection and acceptance of inspections and testing activities
QUALIFICATION (one or more)
- Certified Welding Inspector (AWS Certified)
- Instrumentation & Electrical Inspector
- Fixed Equipment Inspector (API Certified)
- Mechanical Inspector
- Non-Destructive Testing Inspector (ASNT Certified)
- Subsea Inspector
- Coating Inspector (NACE Certified)
Cardno PPI, LLC is an energy industry–focused engineering, operations management and quality assurance firm that provides services around the world. A subsidiary of Australia-based professional services Cardno Ltd., Cardno PPI solves critical challenges for clients around the world, specializing in quality and consulting services; hands-on engineering, certification, and technical services; and technology development and resource management. The company has a mature inspection and audit reporting software solution that is used by its customers to extract key performance indicators for better business decision making.
Safety is a core value at Cardno PPI, and our Zero Harm safety program fosters an environment of clear accountability, shared responsibility, risk awareness and effective communication. Our program underpins all operations and is responsive to the needs of our customers.
At Cardno, we believe that what is good for people, communities, and the world we live in can also be good for shareholders. Every day, Cardno employees are Making a difference – putting our vision, purpose, and values into action.
Visit us on the Web at www.cardnoppi.com.