Skills: Project Management, Project Engineer, ROV Ops / Tech
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
The primary responsibility of this position is to coordinate the execution of projects for the ROV department. You will be required to work closely with the Project Managers to support the processes, communication, project plans and various aspects of the Project execution.
- Track metrics, including: cost reductions to projects, continuous improvement activities on projects, and Projects Team metrics.
- Gather information from Project Managers. Verify accuracy/correctness of requested/required data and Implement data into standardized formats
- Liaise with ROV offshore personnel, regarding work related requirements, correspondence, staff queries etc.
- Control and monitoring of material requisitions for project, to ensure ordering and receipt dates are aligned with the work schedule.
- Provision of equipment logistics support for offshore ROV systems, expediting shipments to offshore locations.
- Coordinate the supply and rental of equipment to offshore locations.
- Aid on a per-project basis in the tracking and capacity management of projects:
- Aid OPS track equipment, manpower, and space needs for each project and update Project Managers
- Aid SCM track parts status for each project and update Project Managers
- Check and verify offshore Daily Reports are correct for rental equipment and personnel
- Check ROV Offshore Employee Payroll Report on a monthly basis, ensuring all personnel are paid correctly. Liaise with Payroll to make any necessary corrections
- Update the project portfolio to ensure accurate, up-to-date, data for project management.
- Assist in setting up projects
- Compile project documentation on an as-need basis
- Participate in project closeout process
- Aid in resolving parts and assembly issues on an as-need basis (PM responsibility)
- Collate for approval and administer expense claim submissions for ROV personnel
- Other duties as assigned.
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- Reports to ROV Senior Operations Manager
- May take direction from Project Managers
- Related industry experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Oil/Gas industry
- Knowledge of ERP and/or MRP systems
- Technical knowledge and understanding of hydraulic, electronic, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical systems
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
Ability to establish and maintain project priorities. Skill to effectively manage time to meet operational needs and desired outcomes.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.