Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Review and Consent of Consultant Master Programs of Work.
- Review and Consent of Contractors programs of works.
- Following up projects progress and highlighting delayed activities and recommending
corrective action plans.
- Attending progress meeting for monitoring project status.
- Held and attending Planning Meeting to discuss all planning issues.
- Preparing & handling Monthly Dashboard Reports for various Portfolios projects and present to the Top Management.
- Preparing & handling Master Programs summarized Reports for various Portfolios projects and present to the Top Management
At IDC Manpower Supply we understand that the task of providing services of requirement and selection of personnel demands a high degree of integration between the client and its adviser in order to create a partnership that really add value to the process, Our mission is that our clients made their final decisions counting with all the information and local expertise that IDC Manpower Supply makes available to them.
Our firm counts with a team of seasoned professionals with long standing experience in the areas of recruitment and selection of specialized personnel for the oil Industry, who will manage this process end-to-end and assist you in taking the right human resources decision.
Our Parent Company, International Development Company (IDC) is one of the UAE's leading service and supply companies. With its international expertise in the oil, gas, power and water, telecommunication, private industrial projects, construction, petrochemical industries, along with a reputation for progressive and innovative approaches to business, it has experienced rapid expansion and prosperity.
Over the course of 39 years, IDC maintained its continuous coverage of interrelated fields; starting with the oil & gas industry, and its focus on developing countries that are experiencing an increasing need of equipment, spare parts, consumer goods and general industrial supplies. This earned IDC its reputation as a quality supplier of material, equipment and services that are provided by engineers and well-qualified specialists in various fields.