Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: California, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job Description: ProjectAssistant/ $15.00 per hour
* Wage per hour is firm*
- The Project Assistant will support the Project Managers with related tasks to ensure a smooth implementation of all phases of a project. This is an administrative position which may involve tasks of a more technical nature.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support project managers with multiple testing projects
- Preparation of test samples
- Generate and track shipments to international locations; maintain inventory of sample devices
- Interact with internal teams regarding status updates on testing
- Maintain spreadsheets and documents with project information
- Ability and willingness to learn all facets of the organization
- Maintains the highest ethical standards, even when challenged from above
- Understands and lives by 7Layers ethics and business conduct policies
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong ability to organize, handle, and prioritize multiple issues simultaneously
- Keen attention to detail is a must
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and high level of motivation and sense of urgency
- Must be a team player and have sound judgement
- Education & Experience:
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Familiar to operate general office machines such as printers, scanners, and phones
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English with other languages a definite plus
- High school diploma; some college coursework; or equivalent work experience
- Experience with administrative work in a professional environment is a plus
- Background in the wireless industry a plus
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.