Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
ummary: The Project Coordinator receives assignment orders from vendors and coordinates sending the correct technician to a shop at the designated start time. The Coordinator must maintain accurate and balanced scheduling of technicians and maintain accurate rig/well/AFE information for proper invoicing.
• Answer phone calls from service and inspection companies requiring our services and route to the proper place and address needs and concerns.
• Send the correct technician to cover an assignment, accurately balancing: skills, hours needed, customer requirements, and the job duration (de-conflict with SDO's or future assignments).
• Work with the Project Managers to identify technicians best suited for special assignments.
• Coordinate new customer and job setup with accounting and TS Management to ensure jobs can be created and technicians can be dispatched with the correct assignment information.
• Coordinate technician travel after hours with Gant, including last minute air travel and hotel/rental car reservations.
• Capture the necessary contact information for new customer calls into an email, and distribute the TS Management. Follow up diligently to ensure nothing is missed.
• Work with TS Management to identify technician skill deficiencies by tech and region so that Management can develop efficient training plans.
• Keep the SDO calendar balanced by number, region, and skill set.
• Multitask between multiple phone lines, Project Managers giving verbal job information, and tracking information relayed from the other PCs and APC.
• Maintain situational awareness at all times, of technician and job status in multiple cities, of how long it has been since a call was made or returned, and what is in process (waiting on a call to complete, or waiting on someone else to give information)
• Assist with email traffic, roughly 300 e-mails per day, the majority of which are actionable.
Problem Solving: Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; develop alternative solutions.
Oral and Written Communication: Ability to read, write and speak clearly and informatively; listen and get clarification; respond well to questions; participate in meetings; demonstrate group presentation skills.
Organizational Support: Follow policies, procedures, instructions and pre-determined guidelines; support organization's goals and values. Follow all BVNA QHSE policies and remain in compliance.
Must have exceptional organizational and multitasking skills and be able to spatially organize
Must be professional with strong interpersonal skills and work in a fast paced environment making sound judgments and decisions
Must be willing and able to work flexible hours
Prior dispatching experience for service companies a plus
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below:
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.