Skills: HR - General, HR - Recruitment
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Egypt
EnscoRowan is seeking to employ a talented and motivated HR Coordinator with past experience in the Oil and Energy sector. The HR Coordinator will manage the full spectrum of HR activities in Egypt.
He/she will provide support to the business unit in all matters relating to localized recruitment and offshore logistics.
This position is a short-term appointment of 6 to 8 months, with the possibility of renewal. Due to local nationalization plan, this position is only opened to citizens of Egypt.
- Min. 1-3 years' experience in an HR function, preferably in the Oil and Energy sector
- Experience in a similar role in a business of similar size and complexity required
Education, Training, Licenses and/or Certifications
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related discipline from an accredited college or university
- Possess a good working knowledge of computerized HRIS systems and PC skills (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Self-starter with demonstrated maturity, possess initiative and excellent interpersonal and communications skills
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Radio Operator in providing guidance of crew change information internally and externally
- Support the Radio Operator with logistical matters relating to flight bookings, taxis and crew changes
- Assist with the collation of documentation for the required visa and offshore based permits
- Provide administrative support to ensure that agency personnel possess the required experience and training as defined in the training matrix
- Provide support to ensure the correct manning levels for offshore junior positions are maintained through local contract providers.
- Liaise with Sr. HR Business Partner in the recruitment of all offshore temporary and permanent personnel.
- Accountable for ensuring all tasks are completed in accordance with company policy and within a reasonable timeframe.
- Offer administrative support as and when required to the team in Egypt.
- Greet clients, visitors and guests who visit the business.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by Management.
Minimum Requirements for this position
- Highly motivated, result-oriented and willing to take up challenges in a project-based environment
- Versatile team player with strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, proactive and good organization skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Commitment to EnscoRowan's high standard of safety and willing and able to comply with all safety laws, safety policies standards and procedures
- Knowledge of local labor laws and regulations
- Display high work ethics and integrity at all times
- Work effectively alone and as part of a team on projects
EnscoRowan is constantly looking for new talent. Are you looking for your next opportunity? If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all of the above requirements, please submit your updated CV and a cover letter
We thank all applicants for their interest and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview appointments.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
EnscoRowan is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other non-job related factors.
EnscoRowan is constantly looking for new talent. Are you looking for your next opportunity?
Ensco plc brings energy to the world as a global provider of offshore drilling services to the petroleum industry. For more than 27 years, the company has focused on operating safely and going beyond customer expectations. We are the industry leader in customer satisfaction, ranking first for five consecutive years with top honors for 2014 in 10 of 16 categories in an independent industry survey.
Operating one of the world’s newest ultra-deepwater fleets and largest fleets of premium jackups, Ensco has a major presence in the most strategic offshore basins across six continents.
Operating across six continents, our high-quality fleet (existing and under construction) includes 11 drillships, 11 dynamically-positioned semisubmersibles, 3 moored semisubmersibles and 43 premium jackups. In addition, we provide drilling management for 5 customer-owned deepwater rigs. Our rigs have drilled some of the most complex wells in virtually every major offshore basin around the globe.
Our customers are multinational integrated energy companies, national oil companies and independent operators. With safety and operational excellence as our highest priorities, our skilled employees consistently exceed customer expectations, using our proven Safe Systems of Work.
We manage our operations through five regional business units:
- North and South America (excluding Brazil), based in Houston;
- Brazil, based in Macaé;
- Europe and the Mediterranean, based in Aberdeen;
- Middle East and Africa, based in Dubai; and
- Asia and Pacific Rim, based in Singapore.
Ensco is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.