Skills: Logistics Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Raeburn offers and exciting opportunity for Client Manager / Logistics Coordinator based in Aberdeen city centre to work with a Prestigious Oil & Gas service company.
CLIENT MANAGER DUTIES:
- Focal point for clients, this includes managing their requirements, building relationships and identifying potential new opportunities
- Invoice clients on a monthly basis and monitor payments accordingly
- Provide clients with monthly estimates where required
- Respond to personnel requests and shortlist suitable candidates
- Negotiate rates with clients and consultants
- Generate quotes and rates forms specific to country requirements
- Monitor debtors list and chase payments where necessary
- Manage consultants who are working on a rotation and try to reduce travel costs where possible
- Attend client meetings when required
- Identify new potential opportunities and follow leads
LOGISTICS COORDINATOR DUTIES:
- Focal point for selected group of consultants. This includes answering queries, monitoring training requirements and feedback, updating CVs and passing on important business information
- Check and process consultants invoices
- Book flights and accommodation when required
- Book training courses when required
- Maintain and update logistics spreadsheet
- Facilitate visas for locations when required by the client
- Participate in on call schedule on a rotational basis
Only those with the Right to Work in the UK should apply. Raeburn do not have the ability to provide visa sponsorship, therefore current valid ability to work in the UK is required.
Established in 1981, Raeburn has more than 34 years’ experience supporting our clients in the UK and international Oil & Gas and Petro-Chemical Industries.
Raeburn is built upon a solid foundation of experience and genuine hands on appreciation of our client’s project and operational developments - from the very first generation of UKCS offshore platforms to onshore refineries, tension leg platforms, pipeline and subsea completions, deep water projects, FPSO developments and de-commissioning projects, Raeburn have effectively supported our clients at all stages of their UKCS and international upstream and downstream projects and operational requirements with qualified and experienced multi-disciplined personnel.
Our combined knowledge of worldwide Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical projects both onshore and offshore, operations and standards, our unmatched professional technical and commercial recruitment experience, pay-rolling services, access to one of the world’s largest Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical specific databases, and our proven experience in the fields of international Visa, Work Permits, Payroll and Taxation management, ensures that Raeburn are best placed to support our clients with their recruitment needs, and provide support and advice on industry related matters.
Raeburn are fully committed to supporting our clients with all their recruitment and on-boarding requirements, and have the scalable structure, experience and dedication to provide a high quality, unrivalled and professional services enhancing efficiency and adding value to our clients’ businesses.
Raeburn have an outstanding track record of delivery for the Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical industry’s major operators, service companies and contractors at all stages of their developments both in the UK and internationally. We are aware of the ever changing recruitment market and the need to ensure we are pro-active in the delivery of recruitment services provided to our clients, specifically in terms of legislation, technology and contractual demands.
Raeburn’s growing success is built upon our knowledge and expertise within the Oil & Gas and Petro-Chemical industries delivering the very highest of standards and reliability in sourcing the very best talent available in the market. Raeburn’s management and our teams of dedicated recruitment professionals are committed entirely to delivery and support for our clients now and in the future.