- To deliver safe, reliable and optimal plant uptime operation of the plant through equipment reliability, integrity and asset lifetime management.
- Lead in driving Plant Reliability and Availability improvement in aligning with company Business Plan and Strategy
- Facilitate Mitigate Threat & Opportunities (Short-term and Long-term threats) meetings, RCM Living Program and Bad Actor management by closely engaging with action parties across multiple disciplines and key stakeholders for a timely closing of action items.
- To drive Reliability Centred Maintenance review and maintain through RCM Living Program in his/her respective area.
- To participate in performing HEMP and Safety Critical Activities in accordance with specific performance standard as per AMS processes for safe and reliable operation
- Responsible for developing and executing site-wide Reliability and Availability Improvement Strategy as well as the delivery of technical support services to help in leading defect elimination.
- To develop and implement both the proactive and reactive maintenance needed to achieve and improve MTO (Mitigate Threat & Opportunities) KPIs.
- Prepare and update Reliability Visual Management Board
- Be the Site Focal Point for AMS Reliability Centred Maintenance process.
- Maintain the Reliability folder and documentation in reliability group like incident investigation, RCA study, Reliability improvement Initiatives, MTO LT/ST, Bad actor lists and etc
- Advisory role for putting maintenance best practices into action and to track day to day operating threats/opportunities in the plant.
- Prepare Engineering and Maintenance Business Performance Report (BPR) on monthly basis for timely submission
- Undertakes special assignments as directed by Manager Reliability & Turnaround Flawless Lead.
Shell is a global leader in power, energy, and gas technology and is working to meet increasing energy demand and supply challenges by delivering smarter products and cleaner energy, infrastructure, and by developing new energy sources while addressing the impact on the environment. Malaysia is one of Shell's heartlands. The history of Royal Dutch Shell in Malaysia started more than 125 years. Today, Shell maintains a strong multi-faceted presence in the country through our longer-term investments, innovation-sharing, and impact to local communities. We helped pioneer Malaysia's oil and gas industry and fuelled its growth. We discovered Malaysia's first oil onshore, then took the industry offshore, and most recently into the technically-challenging depths of Deepwater. Shell's strong retail network fuels the journeys of millions of Malaysian motorists every day. In fact, Shell is even able to offer one of the most differentiated fuel and lubricant products, some of which were pioneered right here in the country. We fuelled the ambitions of Malaysians: whether the generations of retail business partners; thousands of Shell scholars over the years; young entrepreneurs from our LiveWire programme; or Shell staff and alumni who are Malaysian luminaries today. Shell continues to be one of the top employers in Malaysia with thousands employed in our upstream, midstream and downstream businesses, as well as in our service and support functions.Requirements
- Experience in Mechanical Rotating/ Instrumentation and Electrical
- Must have Engineering and Maintenance background
- Demonstrated evidence of Enterprise first values and behaviors will be taken into account during the selection process.
- HSSE critical job competency - KNOWLEDGE
- Through understanding of maintenance process principles -SKILL
- Better than basic IT knowledge - KNOWLEDGE
- Plant operation/manufacturing - KNOWLEDGE
- Team working, networking and coaching - SKILL
- HR management skills - KNOWLEDGE
- Failure diagnosis - SKILL
- Reliability Management Framework - SKILL
- RCA and Defect elimination - SKILL / MASTERY
- S-Reliability Centered Maintenance Procedure (S-RCM) - SKILL
- AMS Process - KNOWLEDGE
- Asset Level Maintenance and Integrity Strategies - KNOWLEDGE
- Integrity Performance Standard And Controls - KNOWLEDGE
- Maintenance and Integrity Strategies and Performance Analysis- KNOWLEDGE
- Asset Register and Equipment Criticality Analysis - SKILL
- Compile Maintenance and Integrity Programme - KNOWLEDGE
- Reliability Improvement and Analysis - SKILL
- Management of Change - KNOWLEDGE
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.