Skills: Mechanical Technician
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Odessa, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
This position primarily works at rig and well locations, and is responsible for:
- Ensuring,as the Cameron representative, that the job goes as planned
- Installing, testing, troubleshooting, and repairing of wellheads and valves per equipment specifications
- Reading and interpreting blueprints and drawings
- Seeking advice from sales, production, engineering on products and installation issuesto include process, spares parts, fit and function
- Communicating problems and issues with the job site leader
- Basic computer skills required
- Previous experience with SAP, experience working with wellhead valves, chokes and other components preferred.
- Experience in construction, HVAC, plumbing, electrician, mechanic, automotive mechanics or other skilled trade a plus
- 4+ years of wellhead experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, visitors and other employees
- Ability to install conventional wellhead systems's housings, spools, and christmas trees.
- Ability to disassemble, visually inspect, and disposition conventional wellhead and single and multi-cavity gate valves,chokes, and other standard wellhead components
- Demonstrated knowledge of wellhead environment, pumps,valves, rigging mechanisms, pressure testing, etc.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.