Skills: Maintenance Technician
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Odessa, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
- Maintain all equipment used in the operation of the plant
- Determine if repair, adjustment or replacement is required
- Use most safe and time efficient method
- Maintain repair and maintenance records on all equipment
- Communicate and work closely with the plant operators, I&E technician(s) and plant manager to insure all equipment is functioning properly
- High School Diploma/GED
- 5+ years demonstrated mechanical maintenance experience
- Electrical knowledge/experience
- Mechanical and/or Electrical Certifications
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.