Skills: Supply & Distribution
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Rock Springs, Wyoming, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
This E&I Foreman position is a member of the Southwest Wyoming Midstream Operations team in the Rock Springs, Wyoming.
- Minimum 5 years' experience including relevant gas processing plant experience preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot control systems, components, end devices, electrical equipment and other electronic equipment and perform repairs and maintenance
- Experience in the use of computers and a solid knowledge of Word and Excel required
- Demonstrable knowledge of electrical and electronic principles and associated safety requirements
- Experience in maintenance and operation of natural gas engines and compressors
- Experience in maintenance and operation of gas processing plant equipment including various type pumps, fans, blowers, and filters
- Manage and build E&I team to support and accomplish Southwest Wyoming Midstream objectives.
- Assure maintenance of electronic flow, pressure, and temperature measurement equipment, several platforms of programmable logic controllers (PLC), electrical and mechanical systems and equipment such as motors, pumps, switches, pneumatic controls and end devices, and related input and output devices necessary for plant processing and gas gathering operations
- Assure that maintenance duties required to maintain operations and regulatory compliance are coordinated and performed in a timely and efficacious fashion.
- Manage and assure that necessary spare parts are inventoried to make proper and timely repairs.
- Maintain effective communications, provide ideas, raise concerns, and work with other functions including plant supervision, engineering, plant operations, other maintenance employees, clerical staff, and contractors
- Assure team trains / assists in training operations personnel and less experienced techs in troubleshooting / control systems work.
- Manage and assure development and upkeep of E&I troubleshooting and maintenance procedures.
- Assist the overall SWWY Midstream operations team in the daily economic optimization of operations
- Coordinate operations with other SWWY personnel as required
- Accomplish job responsibilities/duties in accordance with Anadarko's Core Values
- Ensure team actions / job duties are carried out in a safe manner, with due regard for the environment and in compliance with all applicable state and federal regulations. Accountable for personal safety, the safety of co-workers and promoting a safe work environment.
- Ensure that accurate timely data is entered and recorded within computer based preventative and predictive maintenance programs, drawings, procedures and schematics
- Assure that contract help is supervised as required for maintenance and operations
- Stay abreast of changing technology through training opportunities, contact with suppliers/ representatives of equipment manufacturers and networking with others in the field
- Assure team maintains good housekeeping practices
High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate or higher degree in applicable subject area is desirable.
Valid US driver's license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle is required.
This position may be eligible for domestic relocation
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 15%.
This position is on a 5-40 schedule.
Successful candidate must have residency within the vicinity of Green River and Rock Springs, Wyoming
Anadarko does not offer sponsorship of employment-based non-immigrant visa petitions for this role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in recruiting, hiring, developing, compensating and promoting applicants and / or employees. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for employee's and applicant's disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following 'Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law'
Anadarko is among the world’s largest independent oil and natural gas exploration and production companies, with headquarters in The Woodlands, Texas. Our diverse portfolio of assets encompasses premier positions in major U.S. onshore shale and oil-focused opportunities in deep-water basins worldwide.
Each day, our 4,500 employees worldwide are focused on living our core values of integrity and trust, servant leadership, commercial focus, people and passion and open communication in all we do. We are committed to our mission of delivering a competitive and sustainable rate of return to shareholders by exploring for, acquiring and developing oil and natural gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare.
We want a diverse set of individuals who share our values and place priority on safety and environmental protection to help us achieve our mission. We’re planning for the future and looking for exceptional people to be part of it. If our values and mission excite and interest you, we want to hear from you! Learn more at www.anadarko.com.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/anadarkopetroleumcorporation
Visit our channel on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/AnadarkoTV
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/anadarko-petroleum-corporation
Anadarko is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.