Company: Targa Resources Inc
Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Targa Resources, Inc. (Targa) is a leading provider of midstream natural gas and NGL services in the United States. We own and operate approximately 27,000 miles of natural gas and NGL pipelines, with 37 natural gas processing plants and natural gas gathering systems located primarily in the Permian Basin, North Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, North Dakota, and Louisiana regions.
Targa is currently seeking a Crude Scheduler for the Corporate Office located in Houston, Texas.
• Schedule, coordinate, maintain and balance volumes of crude oil purchased and sold through Badlands on-system pipelines and facilities.
• Directly responsible for scheduling crude oil movements into the Company owned system and deliveries to 3rd party crude oil pipelines
• Communicate with the operations group concerning overall system crude oil deliveries, availabilities and beginning and end of the month inventory levels
• Maintain concise worksheets comparing actuals to nominations
• Confirm receipts and accuracy of producer customers monthly nominations
• Confirm producer nominated volumes with connecting carriers
• Coordinate tank level volumes with 3rd parties and pipeline operations
• Monitor imbalances to ensure that no major imbalances occur
• Prepare/distribute pipeline statements for all shippers on the company owned pipelines
• Provide necessary information for accounting purposes on deliveries for monthly accounting close
• Communicate daily with operations concerning deliveries to connecting pipelines and actual receipts into the pipeline
Minimum Essential Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum of 1-2 years work experience within the energy sector to include a focus on crude or related products
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office; Advanced Excel Skills
• Demonstrates initiative, willingness and flexibility to learn new business processes and tools and incorporate them into everyday habits
• High aptitude, affinity, and confidence in learning new computer software programs
• Detail oriented, focused, inquisitive, systematic, perceptive, logical, rational, thorough
• Highly dependable and responsive
• Willing to learn various departmental processes, outside of immediate job duties, to obtain general knowledge of systems in order to provide backfill capabilities on an as needed basis
• Open, flexible, and willing to do whatever work tasks necessary to get the job done successfully
• Team oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
Targa offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
Targa Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply please go to http://www.targaresources.com/careers/careers-overview
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Targa Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.