Skills: IT - Sys Admin & Support
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Client: Oil & Gas Service Company
Position: System Support Analyst
The company have recently successfully implemented the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP system and a bespoke integrated Logistics Management System (iLMS). As Systems Support Analyst you will work within a team providing high-quality, customer focused support of these and other business applications to the Group of businesses in an ITIL-based environment.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate established experience in a similar role working within an IT application support function. Role responsibilities will include;
- Diagnosis and resolution of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, and iLMS system (training will be provided for ILMS) and other business application incidents or requests reported by the company user base.
- Ensuring the provision of a professional IT support function for internal and external users, maintaining a high level of user satisfaction.
- Adherence to the ITIL-based service delivery processes.
Minimum Competencies (Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours)
- Extensive knowledge and experience supporting Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Software support experience in a customer facing role with
- Demonstrable experience within an IT application support function.
- Accustomed to working with an IT Ticket Management Systems.
- Customer focused, with strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) and the ability to build and maintain effective relationships.
- Confident dealing with people in person or remotely, with the ability to understand the issue / request and provide customer satisfaction through an effective and timely resolution.
- Can translate technical information into a user-friendly style.
- The ability to work using own initiative, taking ownership of duties and tasks, setting priority levels as well as also ensuring a good level of service is delivered.
- Methodical and analytical approach with strong attention to detail.
- Motivated to achieve the highest standards of performance and customer support, maintaining a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
- Shares knowledge and will support / mentor colleagues to achieve team objectives.
- Demonstrable experience in learning/understanding new systems and providing user training.
Understanding of Lean6Sigma techniques and other process analysis tools