Hobbs, New Mexico, United States
Hobbs, New Mexico, United States
Skills: Cementing, Coil Tubing, Field Service Tech
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Hobbs, New Mexico, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensures field staff members arrive to job on time and correct equipment / materials are ready for job.
- Conducts pre-job operating procedures and safety meetings with field crew; reviews treatment program with customer prior to starting job.
- Instructs field crew of rig-in specifications; may assist in rigging operations as needed.
- Conducts/calls treatment program through life of job, provides instruction and direction on job operating procedures to all field crew members.
- Ensures treatment is running correctly and efficiently; monitors equipment and operations.
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex issues; provides guidance to lower level operators/supervisors on how to resolve routine and non-routine operating issues.
- Builds customer relations and provides superior customer service and technical support to client.
- Monitors performance of all field crew members and advises Service Coordinator-Cementing and District Service Line Manager-USA Cementing on performance related issues; may conduct disciplinary action meetings with field personnel as needed.
- Mentors and provides training to field crew members at all levels; creates a team environment.
- Ensures all field personnel paperwork (fuel reports, log books, job tickets, post job treatment reports, Transport of Dangerous Goods reports, quarterly inspection reports, etc) is completely and accurately filled out, audited, and approved.
- Responsible for driving and operating heavy and complex Cementing Services trucks and equipment as needed.
- Maintains truck and equipment to standards, and ensures all equipment, including personal protective equipment, is in proper working order.
- Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water pre-and post-trip
- Promotes Safety Standards at all times: shop, yard, location and while traveling.
- Reports all hazards or potentially hazardous situations, accidents, incidents and injuries immediately.
- Attends weekly Safety Meetings.
- All other duties assigned
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. The employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the environment is moderate to loud.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand, sit and walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms, lift up to 50 pounds. Occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk, hear and smell; lift more than 100 pounds. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Commercial Driver License (CDL) with Hazmat endorsement
- 5-7+ years oilfield service experience
- Knowledgeable of Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), Transport of Dangerous Goods (TDG), and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Ability to think on feet and adapt to situations
- Ability to work as part of a team and create a strong sense of teamwork
- Proven leadership abilities
- Strong math skills (calculating ratios, fractions, etc)
- Problem recognition and solving skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Highly safety conscious
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Ability to work a work schedule of 15 days on, 6 days off, and travel up to 100%