Skills: WellSite Supervisor, Well Control, Workover or Completion
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job Purpose & Accountabilities
1) Coaching for project Execution - Responsible for planning, logistics, supervision, and documentation of the execution of well work activities. Learn to work closely with the engineers and Operations Team Lead to make well work decisions/recommendations including selection and optimization of services; materials; fluid systems; operational techniques, operational efficiencies, cost tracking, and management of project risks. Gain knowledge about operational aspects of well delivery: well programs, including details around HSSE, well control, equipment, contractors, etc.
2) HSSE - Learn how to ensure HSSE is integrated in the procedure and execution of completion and well intervention operations. Actively promote HSSE and Sustainable Development (SD) in all activities and ensure compliance with business principles. Lead the development of annual safety goals and action plans.
3) Cost and Time Tracking - support team in tracking well costs and job timing during execution, including differentiating trouble costs/time from expected costs/time.
4) Scheduling and Transfer - Responsible for managing the well work schedule for the field, coordination of material, equipment, and human resources, and serving as a primary interface between engineering and operations.
5) Contract Management - Provide input and suggestions on service contracts to enable high performance. Manage contractor services in the field in line with the contracting strategy and the goals of the contract management team.
6) Performance Improvement - support operational performance improvement initiatives throughout the well delivery process. Support the implementation of new technologies as part of the performance improvement process. Participate in implementation of opportunities to optimize operations.
Design a tubing string: Knowledge
Optimize Well Delivery Program: Knowledge
Prepare Completion Design Options and Program: Knowledge
Prepare Intervention Design and Options Program: Knowledge
Prepare Completion/Intervention Fluid Design Options and Program: Knowledge
Prepare Abandonment Design and Options Program: Knowledge
Specify Well Control Equipment and Execute Well Control Operations: Knowledge
Execute Well Completion Operations: Knowledge
Execute Well Interventions and Abandonment Operations: Knowledge
Select Completion and Well Intervention Units and Equipment: Knowledge
Fluent in English and Spanish
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video