Skills: Petroleum Engineering, Production Engineering, Production Technologist
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Malaysia
Production Technologist - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Location KL, Malaysia
Start Date - ASAP
Typical Working Hours - 45 hours a week
Travel Requirement - No
Package - Competitive day rate
Contract Length - 12 months
Our client is a highly successful oil and gas company seeking a Petroleum Technologist to join their team in KL. This position would offer the candidate the opportunity to support a mature assets development team.
They are currently searching an Experienced Production Technologist to work across a multitude of developed fields, acting as the intermediary between different teams.
• Providing technical support using geological knowledge, mechanical and engineering.
• Maintaining project management control.
• Preparing Well worker and completion procedures.
• Developing production and completion strategies, production forecasts, budgets and implementation/identification of new technologies.
• Optimizing field production & well designs.
• Providing cost data for financial modeling - hardware costs, installation costs, operating, work over and maintenance estimates.
• Ensuring compliance to IPM standards and procedures.
• Participating in SLB & project internal audits.
• Participating in the development of F.E.E.D and field development planning.
• Performing analysis of technical data studies, including well tests, production performance, PLT RFT PVT Data; and assist with reservoir modeling and simulation.
The Candidate Requirements
• B.Sc. in Petroleum Engineering (or equivalent) as a minimum.
• At least 10 years of solid experience in the field.
• A great understanding completions, multiphase fluid flow, wellbore hydraulics, reservoir characterization, well stimulation and economic analysis.
• Strong communication and analytical skills.
• Priority management, planning and organizational skills
• Operator experience
• Right to live and work in Malaysia
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!