Organizational Effectiveness Advisor
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Provide change management and transformation support across a wide range of initiatives including culture change, project/program implementations, organizational re-design/re-alignments, business process re-design and technology implementation.
- Help to increase change management/transformation capability and capacity in our leadership team. This may include coaching and training/education to leadership and change champions.
- Develop targeted and actionable change management plans where required in accordance with industry best practices supporting project delivery and sustainment, leadership coaching plans and sponsor roadmaps.
- Conduct analyses of stakeholder groups involved in organizational change, identifying potential risks and points of resistance and developing plans to address the stakeholders' concerns.
- Conduct change readiness assessments, analyze results of these assessments, and present findings in a format that is simple, concise and easy-to-understand.
- Support the execution of change management plans.
- Create solutions using advanced knowledge and experience with respect to Organizational Effectiveness content areas: Organization design, organization and team effectiveness, organization diagnosis and effectiveness interventions, strategic planning, team/leadership alignment and team development.
- Consult with leaders to assist them with a wide range of Organization Effectiveness needs including: teambuilding/team effectiveness, long range planning and team goal setting; change management, organization diagnosis & design - structure, process and work design.
- Draw on comprehensive technical knowledge and excellent consulting skills to advise clients in Organization Effectiveness areas.
- Conduct in-depth diagnostics and analytics to identify gaps between current and end state goals; determine the factors that affect outcomes; build interventions to close gaps.
- Competent in a wide range of diagnostic instruments and tools used to support leadership/team development
- Strong history and knowledge of driving accountability in organizations and setting up processes to this end.
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels within the organization (frontline to C-suite)
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple, often conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment. Strong project management skills and success managing developmental programs.
- Experience interacting with senior management
- Advanced presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong computer skills (word processing, spreadsheet, presentation)
Must have qualifications:
- Related degree (preferably Master's) in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Business Administration, Leadership or similar disciplines
- Group facilitation (10 - 15 years)
- Oil and Gas (or related) industry experience (5-10 yrs.)
- Detailed understanding of best practices in organizational design, strategic planning, team/leadership alignment and team development (minimum 10 years)
- Problem solve and troubleshoot issues
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to communicate and liaise with multiple sets of stakeholders at all levels including field staff and senior executives
Our ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Insights, EQi, and/or other related certifications are an asset
- Knowledge of PROCI Change management
- Strong organizational design skills and ability to execute re-orgs.
- High performance team model/framework experience
- CPHR Designation is considered an asset
- Project Management skills to balance multiple projects
- Ability to design team learning interventions (facilitation) E.g., conversation café, appreciative inquiry, conference approach, etc.
- Adult learning principles
- Models and frameworks for cultural alignment
- Understanding various Measurement models and KPIs (e.g., balanced scorecard; MBO)
- Communicate & liaise with multiple sets of stakeholders at all levels including field staff and senior executives
- Manage time effectively
- Organize work and prioritize in fast-paced environment
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.