Skills: Supply Chain Management
Other Skills: Camp Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Location: Prudhoe Bay, Alaska, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Our client, an international Exploration and Production Operator, is currently seeking Camp Manager to join their Prudhoe Bay, AK, team. This has immediate opening and will have a 14/14 rotational schedule. Competitive pay and benefits package, with a matching 401K.
The Camp Manager is responsible for all personnel and activities associated with camp maintenance, catering, and housekeeping of the 200 bed Alaska Operations Center & Camp and 150 bed living facilities. The camp manager will be responsible for the day to day operations of the camp and pad, ensuring contractor compliance, verifying staffing loads and catering necessities, and cost verification and control of camp maintenance and catering budget.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Ensure safe work practices.
- Ensure pollution free operations.
- Designated "person in charge" of maintenance activities, personnel, planning, and materials & supply management for camp and pad activities.
- Coordinate/oversee activities of contractors/vendors performing:
- General camp maintenance service work
- Day-to-day catering operations & foodstuffs inventory management
- Daily housekeeping and camp operations
- Routine pad SimOps work
- Main Interfaces:
- Interact with all teams within the company.
- Lead maintenance & catering team in an "Incident Free" operation.
- Conduct maintenance/work planning and hazard review meetings.
- Interface with government agencies visiting/inspecting jurisdictional areas in the field.
- Provide QC expertise, information and review for projects regarding production facilities.
- Coordinate activities during the SimOps plans with operations, facilities maintenance, and drilling.
- Capability to work 14/14 or 21/21 rotation.
- Experienced in budget management.
- Competent with State of Alaska regulations.
- Minimum of 10 years supervisory experience.
- Alaska Operation and Maintenance experience.
- Experience in developing reliability work plans.
- Two-year technical degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in computers, CMMS, strong communication skills.
- Climb 20 foot ladders.
- Climb continuously 100 feet of stairs.
- Work in extreme arctic weather conditions.
- Lift loads up to 50 lbs.
Competentia is more than a staffing company; we combine our long experience in the industry with a continuing commitment to innovation to provide a different level of customer service.
From the moment you begin planning your projects Competentia offers you real advantages in all areas related to staffing your teams and managing your manpower resources.
We offer strategic staffing solutions ranging from recruitment and onboarding to training, payrolling and mobilizing your human capital.
Above all we offer the expertise, experience and integrity to bring you genuine peace of mind as you manage one of the most challenging aspects of the modern technical market place.