Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kenedy, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Wood is searching for a Planner Scheduler with experience in the oil and gas industry.
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
- Mechanical maintenance disciplines.
- Performing detailed planning of a work order from creation to completion in support of standards that involve requisitioning of resources and materials aligned with operational priorities and completion dates.
- Identifying all the tasks required to effectively and efficiently define a job plan.
- Estimating the time required for individual segments and the total job.
- Identifying the skills required to accomplish each task.
- Developing work and manpower requirement estimates.
- Identifying and estimating special tool and equipment requirements.
- Identifying and estimating lifting equipment needs.
- Identifying and estimating contract service requirements.
- Identifying and estimating rental equipment requirements.
- Area process and support equipment and related components.
- Work and safety permits/procedures.
- Ensuring that all major equipment and material is ordered and deliveries are complete prior to the scheduled start date.
- Initiating the procurement process for materials and services.
- Supporting site Planning and be responsible for transactional and historical tracking.
- Consistently producing quality planned work orders placing them in a ready-to-schedule status.
- Additional duties per Supervisor.
- High School diploma/GED
- Mechanic experience or mechanically inclined
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.