Skills: Directional Driller
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
We are currently seeking an Optimization RT Engineer for a contract opportunity in Houston, TX. Our client offers oilfield services and products worldwide, making it one of the largest oil field service companies, with operations in over 70 countries.
The Optimization RT Engineer will be responsible for:
- Analyzing vibration and mitigate by optimizing parameters
- Analyzing DrillDoc WOB/TOB/Bending moment data
- Monitoring hole trajectory
- BHA modeling - forces, equilibrium rate, and whirl
- Pre-run and real-time torque and drag modeling
- Composing 24 hour reports
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product service delivery
- Prior M/LWD and/or Directional Drilling experience required
- Prior Real time Center monitoring experience preferred
- IADC Well Control Certification a plus
- ADT (Applied Drilling Technology) skills certification or equivalent a plus
- Must be assessed and deemed competent as per PSL competencies for each role
The Bergaila Companies are a leading supplier of Engineering and Construction Management Staffing Services to the world’s most prestigious Energy Industry organizations. We consistently achieve reputation for quality service excellence through reliable, specialized and efficient technical services. At Bergaila, we view our Clients and our Employees as our partners, demonstrating an unwavering commitment to flexibility in meeting the contract and direct placement needs of all we serve.
The Bergaila Companies are devoted to connecting industry professionals with renowned organizations, aligning Employees with the Client's corporate culture and vision through a robust assessment, screening, and selection process. Our unsurpassed data management system delivers immediate and effective results through instant candidate-requisition matching.
For many eligible Employees, the availability of health insurance and/or other benefits is a key factor when considering an assignment. Therefore, The Bergaila Companies offer a distinguished market competitive benefits package ensuring we consistently attract, satisfy and retain our Employees. Our Team provides noteworthy, personable, and dependable service to our Employees, many of whom transfer to other long-term assignments or direct placement opportunities with our Clients.
Experience a professionally run organization founded on quality service excellence and the commitment to connect Engineering and Construction Management Professionals with distinguished Clients. Contact us today and allow our Team to engineer your perfect fit!
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bergaila/