The Maintenance Scheduler is responsible for scheduling all corrective and preventative maintenance activities in accordance with the local Gulf of Mexico Maintenance Execution process while accounting for safety/health/environmental factors, reliability, and cost in support of one (1) production platform in the Gulf of Mexico. In addition,the Maintenance Scheduler is responsible for the scheduling and integration of all non-project construction, turnaround, and paint execution activities accordance with local process.
- Develop 7/14 Day Integrated Maintenance Schedule (including construction-executed activities) in accordance with local maintenance execution process
- Develop 6-week activity plan for integration with drilling/wells plan in accordance with the local process
- Champion the Maintenance Execution process for assigned facility and work with platform leadership to establish and maintain compliance with the local Standards and Recommended Practices
- Provide long-term and short-term views of the level of activity, and services material demand associated with maintenance activities in accordance with local requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with platform leadership
- Maintain real-time understanding of platform Maintenance Planning and Execution priorities
- Assist the Planning Team Lead in prioritizing work of the Maintenance Discipline Planners
- Coordinate with platform leadership to monitor planning progress and provide recommendations for improvement to the Planning Team Lead
- Coordinate with the Campaign/PEI Maintenance Lead to develop campaign schedule
- Assist the Turnaround Engineer in scope development
- Coordinate with the Turnaround Engineer to develop turnaround schedule and follow the execution of the turnaround
- Assist the Campaign Maintenance Lead in campaign scope development by drawing on knowledge of platform priorities
- Liaise cross-organizationally and cross-functionally with stake holders for platform schedule development
- Consult with Integrated Activity Planner for integrated activity items
- Notify platform leadership of waivers for extension or Deviations
- Submit Waivers after approval
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies with about 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries. We aim to meet the world's growing need for more and cleaner energy solutions in ways that are economically, environmentally and socially responsible. We have expertise in exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals.
As a global energy company operating in a challenging world, we set high standards of performance and ethical behaviors. We are judged by how we act and how we live up to our core values of honesty, integrity and respect for people. Our Business Principles are based on these. They promote trust, openness, teamwork and professionalism, as well as pride in what we do and how we conduct business.
Building on our core values, we aspire to sustain a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels respected and valued, from our employees to our customers and partners. A diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment are vital to our success, leading to greater innovation and better energy solutions.Requirements
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer
- Bachelor's degree holder
- 8+ years' experience in oil and gas industry or similar industry
- Relevant work experience in an industrial setting with scheduling maintenance; operations experience is a plus
- Nationally recognized scheduling certifications are a plus, but are not required
- Knowledge of maintenance scheduling principles and techniques LOT/TOPP program completion is a plus but not required
- Significant demonstrated experience with SAP-PM; Primavera experience is a plus
- Understanding of resource planning, resource allocation techniques and integrated schedule techniques
- Demonstrated commitment to safe work practices
- Must hold or be able to obtain HUET certification and TWIC Card through Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- Attend Daily Notification/History Review Meeting
- Facilitate Work Preparation Status Meeting
- Facilitate Weekly Maintenance Scheduling Meeting
- Facilitate Week-in-Review Meeting
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell participates in E-Verify.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.