Skills: Maintenance Manager
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
As a Maintenance Planning Coordinator, you must be able to:
- Develop annual campaign maintenance / Pressure Safety Valve (PSV) maintenance schedule
- Coordinate campaign maintenance planning activities for a single offshore oil & gas production platform
- Ensure all work is correctly reflected and planned in SAP
- Partner with Contracts & Procurement to develop and execute contracting strategy
- Generate daily progress report of work status during campaign execution
- Liaise cross-organizationally and cross-functionally with stakeholders for schedule development
- Consult with Medium Term/Long Term IAP Planner and Integrated Scheduler for IAP-relevant activities
- Local SAP SME - Super User
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies with about 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries. We aim to meet the world's growing need for more and cleaner energy solutions in ways that are economically, environmentally and socially responsible. We have expertise in exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals.
As a global energy company operating in a challenging world, we set high standards of performance and ethical behaviors. We are judged by how we act and how we live up to our core values of honesty, integrity and respect for people. Our Business Principles are based on these. They promote trust, openness, teamwork and professionalism, as well as pride in what we do and how we conduct business.
Building on our core values, we aspire to sustain a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels respected and valued, from our employees to our customers and partners. A diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment are vital to our success, leading to greater innovation and better energy solutions.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer
- Bachelor's degree holder
- Relevant work experience (5 +) in an industrial setting, preferably offshore; operations experience is a plus
- Knowledge of maintenance scheduling principles and techniques
- Significant experience with SAP PM
- Expert level knowledge of resource planning and integrated scheduling techniques
- Demonstrated commitment to safe work practices
- Must hold or be able to obtain HUET certification and TWIC Card
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell participates in E-Verify.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video