Skills: Reliability Engineer
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Tioga, North Dakota, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Reliability Operator in the oil and gas industry.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Operate engines and pumps to shut off wells according to production schedules, and to switch flow of oil into storage tanks
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment
- Repair gas and oil meters and gauges
- Unload and assemble pipes and pumping equipment, using hand tools
- Attach pumps and hoses to wellheads
- Start compressor engines and divert oil from storage tanks into compressor units and auxiliary equipment to recover natural gas from oil
- Open valves to return compressed gas to bottoms of specified wells to re-pressurize them and force oil to surface
- Supervise oil pumpers and other workers engaged in producing oil from wells
- Successful candidate will be committed
- Must know the oilfield industry
- Minimum of 5 year of lease operating experience
- Must possess a good driving record
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.