Skills: Project Management
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Celle, Lower Saxony, Germany
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
The Project Planner's function is to assist and support the Project Manager and Project Team to execute a contracted Project within the contractual timeline. The Project Planner belongs to the Project Core Team beside the Project Manager, Lead Project Engineer and other Project Services Functions.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Development of a realistic schedule for all activities from receipt of contract through to delivery and close out, including such detail as necessary to define critical activities to comply with contractual requirements from a project / proposals standpoint.
- Integration and maintenance of overall project plans on the basis of departmental project schedules in accordance with established standards and guidelines.
- Performance monitoring of all departments involved in the project execution (trough SAP, KOTTOS, reports, meetings etc).
- Collaboration with engineering, procurement, manufacturing, quality assurance and document control in order to ensure that the project requirements are met.
- Preparation of project schedule analyses and provision of project progress and deviation reports to the PM.
- Identification of critical or delayed project activities, as well as the development of solutions with other schedulers.
- Identification of root causes of delays, problem solving with appropriate action owners and departmental schedulers.
- Tracking and expediting of critical or delayed project activities (Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Quality, Logistics).
- Scheduling and conduct of meetings to ensure the project process is maintained.
- Transfer of internal planning data into the master plan for external reporting according to the requirements of the master plan.
- Support on schedule evaluation for MOC's (management of change) and risks (PertMaster).
- Creation of offer plans for new offers based on scope of delivery and capacity options.
- University Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Good technical understanding regarding the products of the oil industry and the Project Life Cycle Process.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English.
- Good understanding of the project organization and handling of critical situations.
- Experience in project planning techniques and planning competencies.
- Computer skills (MS Office, MS Project)and SAP R/3.
- Primavera experience.
- Excellent organizational skills, flexibility.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.