Skills: Electrical Engineering, Electrical Technician
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
WorleyParsons are recruiting a Electrical Foreman for our Repsol OLS Project to work on the Montrose.
Job Title: Electrical Foreman
- To deliver a high quality, consistent and competent electrical supervisory construction service in accordance with project / company requirements, standards and procedures.
- To support overall delivery of company goals and schedule.
- To ensure all that all workscope is completed in a safe manner ensuring no detrimental impact to personnel, fabric or environment
- Supervision and co-ordination of electricians, materials and equipment
- To perform all required discipline tasks, safely, consistently and in accordance with project requirements, procedures and specifications
- Read, understand and implement all applicable company / project policies, working practices and procedures, ensuring at all times that the electrical workscope is completed safely and to a high standard.
- Complete all workscope in accordance with applicable workpack / jobcard instructions, associated procedures and drawings / sketches
- Provide support to other trades/disciplines where required, or form part of an integrated multi-discipline team.
- Raising applicable Permit to Work (PTW) in order to complete workscope in a controlled and safe manner.
- Undertake appropriate Risk Assessments (RA) in order to complete workscope in a safe and controlled manner.
Required qualifications / certification:
- BOSIET/Approved Offshore Medical
- 4 year apprenticeship or NVQ level 2 equivalent
- WorleyParsons mandatory training, induction, RA, etc.
- City and Guilds in mechanical engineering/fitting and assembly or NVQ level 3 in associated trade
- Manual Handling
- Assessor/verifier qualifications
- ONC in an Electrical Engineering related subject
- IEE 16th Edition
Personal qualities, aptitudes and skills:
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Demonstrable commitment to safety
- Flexibility, able to adapt and comply with Company/Client requirements.
- Ability to work with, interact with other disciplines
- Confident, ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Has a desire to learn and develop within the role
About WorleyParsons: WorleyParsons delivers projects, provides expertise in engineering, procurement and construction and offers a wide range of consulting and advisory services. We cover the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets, in the hydrocarbons, mineral, metals, chemicals and infrastructure sectors. Our resources and energy are focused on responding to and meeting the needs of our customers over the long term and thereby creating value for our shareholders. WorleyParsons is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:WOR).