Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Administrative Assistant - IT Function located in Makati, NCR (Manila)/Philippines through April 26, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time)
High Level Job Description / Scope:
Executive Support- performs the following duties for and on behalf of the Business Unit (BU) Head such as:
- Manages organization of BU Head s calendar to ensure proper alignment with scheduled activities and meetings
- Secures and handles confidential information
- Plans, organizes and implements activities such as BU townhalls, diversity activities, job fairs, focus group discussions and other activities involving MSSC
- Assists in planning, organizing and documenting the itineraries of business visitors.
Workplace Support Management such as:
- Manages logistic requirements (food, venue, transportation, registration, itinerary, etc.) for Business Units (BU) /
- Employee Network Group (ENG) activities such as meetings, trainings, team bondings business continuity and other BU-related activities
- Coordinates and facilitates major MSSC events such as townhalls and Employee Network Group (ENG) activities
- Processes requests for workplace supplies such as headsets, laptop bags, webcams, whiteboards, privacy filters and others thru the use of procurement card (Pcard) and ensure proper liquidation of expenses.
- Process recognition and awards (R&A) thru ordering and distribution of R&A gift items.
- Performs role of Time Administrator for the supported teams, which includes infotype maintenance, report generation, answering queries, work schedule maintenance and others.
Procurement Support such as:
- Coordinates with vendors on behalf of the BU for their operational requirements. This includes sourcing, contracting, & ordering activities of non-CBRES & in-scope Procurement to Payment (P2P) materials & services
- Ensures invoices submitted by vendors meet to MSSC tax substantiation requirements before being processed for payment
- Resolves payment and invoice discrepancies with vendors and Asia Pacific Accounts Payable (i.e. incorrect VAT computation)
- Assists in contract management such as securing signatures and notarizations.
Travel Support Services such as:
- Processes travel documents and embassy requirements of employees and visitors (i.e. letter of invitation for VISA applications)
- Acts as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) of CBRES Global Travel Security in MSSC. This includes visitor and employee travel tracking management.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or any related courses
- At least 2 years of work experience as an Administrative or Executive Assistant
- Excellent English communication skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications
- Keen attention to detail and highly organized
- Strong financial acumen
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of a diverse workforce
- Ability to plan, balance and multi-task job responsibilities based on business need; approach work proactively to maintain a high level of accomplishment
- Ability to meet deadlines while producing high quality work; ability to anticipate needs and follow through to completion
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.