Skills: Maintenance Engineer, Reliability Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The Reliability Analyst is a key role in our Shell operated QGC project based in Brisbane. In this role, you will retrieve and analyse equipment performance and reliability data to problem solve threats and to seek opportunities to improve performance of our QGC upstream equipment.
Some of the key deliverables and responsibilities of this role are:
- Collate and present detailed reporting for QGC upstream equipment reliability and performance including short, medium, and long-term data.
- Prepare and report specific bad actor metrics and performance indicators.
- Prepare monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) suite for Reliability Steering Team.
- Data mining and reporting of trends for specific initiatives aligned to performance improvement work fronts.
- Support the implementation of the Manage Threats and Opportunities process through management of the data in the MTO tool.
- Collate and analyse data in support of reliability investigations by Reliability Engineers and the Enhanced Problem Solving Team.
Your interest in working for Shell Australia is the first step towards a great career that focuses on securing an energy future for generations to come. Shell Australia can offer you a platform from which you can propel your career and work on projects as diverse as the game-changing Prelude FLNG, industry-leading QGC project in Queensland, or our range of upstream exploration and development opportunities. Shell has been in Australia since 1901. Today Shell Australia is focused largely in the upstream sector, especially in the exploration, development and production of liquefied natural gas (LNG) and oil.
The candidate we are therefore seeking for this position, will have:
- A tertiary qualification in engineering.
- Demonstrated experience in oil and gas or petrochemical engineering with specialisation in maintenance and reliability.
- Advanced level in Maximo, Microsoft Excel, Spotfire and Business Objects
- A high level of analytical and problem-solving skills accompanied with strong verbal and written communication skills.
If you have these skills, relevant qualifications, competencies related to the petroleum, gas and energy sector, we would love to hear from you.
Aboriginal candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
At Shell we believe that every individual has something valuable to offer. We understand that the more diverse the workforce, the wider the variety of ideas we bring to the table. Shell values diversity and offers: flexible work schedules, work and family programs, health and wellness programs, employee networks and mentoring, plus great training and development
The successful candidate should be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video