Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Jingan Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy. In Downstream China, our business focus on lubricants and additives.
With leading experience in product innovation, client value for more than one century, Chevron lubricants provide products and services under Chevron, Texaco, Caltex brand for over 100 countries globally.
Chevron Oronite, a subsidiary of Chevron Corporation, is a world-scale developer, manufacturer and marketer of lubricant and fuel additives and chemicals. Our product are designed to help enhance the performance and extend the life of many types of transportation and industrial equipment. The success of our global organization is driven by our 2,000 employees working in research and development, manufacturing, supply chain, and sales and marketing across 14 countries.
We believe that talents, partnerships and performance are the keys to making us a major international energy company. Chevron provides a dynamic working environment which allows our employees to perform their best.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Social & CRM Manager located in Shanghai Jingan Office , Shanghai /China ,
- Lead overall consumer social touch point communication management including wechat and Weibo platforms. Work with agency and internal team members to develop consistent social content and engagement programs to help drive:
- New member recruitment (through programs such as member get member, etc.)
- Member engagement to keep preference and loyalty (open%, like%, sharing%, etc.)
- Amplify program impact through virus engagement programs (maximize message spreading opp.)
- Lead performance review and financial analysis
- Work with ecommerce and channel marketing managers for their customer engagement programs and message update
- In charge consumer loyalty program, including tagging, segmentation, messaging/engagement programs, rewarding system and ROI analysis.
- Design the CRM system, as well as coordinating with sales, IT and other cross functional teams to prepare for upgrades, test and go live.
- Develop customer data collection programs and set up database to continuously recruit target customers and complete customer profile data; Use data to analyze customer preferences, initiate testing and pilot programs to continuously enhance efficiency and loyalty. Leverage membership's data to help improve sales, purchase frequency and enhance member shopping experience.
- Collaborate with sales team for wechat store management and integrate loyalty and engagement programs with wechat/ecommerce stores;
- Work with procurement team and legal team for wechat partner recruitment and management
- Any other work as assigned by supervisor
- At least 7+ years' experience marketing functions and 2+ social and CRM experience (car aftermarket knowledge will be a plus)
- Experience with MarTech applications and software a plus
- Strong marketing business analysis capability
- Strong innovation and social skills
- Proven business/data intelligence and/or CRM experience
- Proficient with content, customer enagement and loyalty programs
- Knowledge of marketing automation applications
- Knowledge with statistical models/tools, database softwares and ETL tools is an additional plus
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gendier identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.