Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Nakhon Si Thammarat, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Mechanic Technician Level T1. This is an offshore rotational role with reporting point in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand. The requisition ID of this position is 400439.It is on a rotational roster of 21 days on and 21 days off.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to go through the selection process. Unsuccessful candidates will be notified at the end of the recruiting process.
Position Close Date: Thursday. 25 April 2019
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- base business and surface equipment reliability improvement process execution
- operational excellence efforts in his or her operational area - develops and initiates process improvements that positively impact their work areas
- Thoroughly understand usage and control PLE (registration, routine inspection and colour coding)
- Able to analyze and identify action plan for troubleshooting: solar comp, solar centra, soalr mar, VRC, DR-comp. solar saturn, solar centra,VRC, DR-comp, Avon RB-211,Avon 1535
- Able to analyze and identify action plan for troubleshooting: CAT engine,399,398,379,3512,3508,3516,3306,GM,small engines. CAT engine, 3516, 3508, 3304, GM, small engines
- Able to analyze and identify action plan for troubleshooting
- Engine controls and load sharing
- General hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Pipings, valves, flanges
- Air compressor and controls
- Water maker
- Dry gas seal
- Mechanical seal (wet seal) O-ring Labyrinth, Honey Comb
- Demonstrate and ability to identify defect of internal parts, write anomaly report of findings
- Measuring, calibration and equipment tune-up
- Lead life boat load test
- Minimum completed OMCM / OMST level C3
- 10 years of work related experience
- Have experience in controlling oil and gas processes
Relocation will not be considered within Chevron parameters.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.