Jingan Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
Jingan Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
Skills: Project Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Jingan Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
With leading experience in product innovation, client value for more than one century, Chevron lubricants provide products and services under Chevron, Texaco, Caltex brand for over 100 countries globally.
Chevron Oronite, a subsidiary of Chevron Corporation, is a world-scale developer, manufacturer and marketer of lubricant and fuel additives and chemicals. Our product are designed to help enhance the performance and extend the life of many types of transportation and industrial equipment. The success of our global organization is driven by our 2,000 employees working in research and development, manufacturing, supply chain, and sales and marketing across 14 countries.
We believe that talents, partnerships and performance are the keys to making us a major international energy company. Chevron provides a dynamic working environment which allows our employees to perform their best.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Greater China Digital Applications Project Manager located in Shanghai Jingan Office , Shanghai /China ,
Stewardship and Project Management
• Provide stewardship, knowledge and guidance on the current project management process and procedures, therefore ensuring that high service levels are consistently provided in compliance with IT standards and methodologies
• Provide overall communication to both internal and external stakeholders and meet project requirements and stakeholder expectations
• Establish relationships, integrate requirement definition, plan projects and direct resources ensuring project portfolio objectives are met.
• Lead the IT direction of GC BU in accordance with the marketing-driven organization's growth target and strategy.
Manage the conceptualization, development and implementation of digital technology applications
• Adapt, source and deploy available digital technologies
• Work closely with vendors, external resources, contractors to develop and customize digital solutions
• Manage and monitor project / workshop / planning activities, such as facilitating meetings, preparing & delivering status reports, issue tracking and risk mitigation, establishing and tracking milestones, monitoring of critical path items and implementation of appropriate corrective actions
• Manage technology budgets, project timelines and deliverables
Manage data as an asset that could be leveraged for multidimensional usage
• Build data analytics capability internally and coach sales and business support colleagues to use and mine data to add value to the business
• Ensure data integrity and that the data sets and analytics are of relevance and meaningful to our businesses
Manage external vendors
• Set expectations on deliverables especially on the execution of the agreed rollout
• Provide performance feedback
Number of contractors to manage will vary accordingly to projects to be executed.
• Bachelor's degree, preferred Information Communications/Technology
• At least 5 years' experience in software development and implementation
• Have the international project cooperation experience
• Have experiences about B2C\B2B\B2b(influence program) in FMCG or DCG
• Solid foundation of Program language; Familiar with J2EE (JSP, JAVABEAN, for servlet, JDBC, STRUTS, SPRING, etc.) \ .Net\PHP\ Python ......
• Master a mainstream database technology: the MySQL/SQL server/Oracle
• Have ability to develop and maintain the automated operations tools
• Familiar with Linux, Git, Maven
• Keeping on product development and technology development
• Have a strong sense of responsibility and an open mind
• Ambition, studious, have team spirit
• Must be fluent in English and Mandarin
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gendier identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.