Skills: Bookkeeper, IT - SAP / ERP
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Westhill, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
WorleyParsons are looking for a SAP Support Assistant to join our Oil and Gas project delivery option based in Aberdeen on a contract basis for 12 months.
You will join the Project Controls function which provides Project Control services on projects to include planning, cost control, document control and estimating. Project controls is involved in all stages of the project life cycle including Concept. FEED and the EPC phases subject to scope of requirements.
- Assist in the maintenance and update of the customer's SAP System in accordance with appropriate procedures.
- Provide SAP support to Asset Project Team with specific reporting or tasks.
- Raise PRs in SAP for engineers within the ENS department
- Coordinate service PR approvals in SAP and liaise with the cost team to expedite PR to PO conversion and timely issue of PO documents to vendors
- Raise material PRs in SAP for engineers withing the Engineering Department
- Coordinate material PR approvals and liaise with the buyer to expedite PR to PO conversion.
- Assist engineers with material master searching and creating in SAP.
- Expedite NMRs by liaising with Total logistics team, ensure hold flags are removed in SAP prior to vessel sailing
- Champion the PWF (Procurement Workflow) tool and assist enginees with approvals and releases.
- Commitment to and promotion of WorleyParsons values and ensuring compliance with company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures.
- Previous working experience of SAP enterprise system
- Previous projects experience desirable, involved in SAP procurement or SAP construction / maintenance for lrge sized project or large sized-sub-element of a major project.
- Working knowledge of SAP Procurement Management and/or Maintenance Management modules desirable but not essential
- Demonstrates excellent team player skills.
- Capable of communicating with project groups and third parties to agreed standards, systems, processes to meet the project and client requirements.
- Capable of self-managing and applying co-ordinated approach to resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Capable of working to challenging project targets.
About WorleyParsons: WorleyParsons delivers projects, provides expertise in engineering, procurement and construction and offers a wide range of consulting and advisory services. We cover the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets, in the hydrocarbons, mineral, metals, chemicals and infrastructure sectors. Our resources and energy are focused on responding to and meeting the needs of our customers over the long term and thereby creating value for our shareholders. WorleyParsons is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:WOR).