Skills: Client Representative, Environmental, Safety & Training, HSE Manager / Advisor
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
- Attend pre-job safety meetings including weekly and each tour
- Assist Site Supervisor in the observation of overall safety of operations
- Investigate accidents and complete accident reports
- Perform visual inspections to ensure no safety issues are present on facility or yard
- Work with contractor safety rep
- Must have considerable experience on drilling rig crew, a great deal of knowledge and understanding of operations and related equipment.
- Previous experience in an HSE role not required.
WDS Global Partners was founded in 2009 by senior-level industry leaders with expertise in offshore, deepwater drilling operations, rig/facility projects, operations and maintenance integrity management. Our mission is to create solutions and value for our clients and to be recognized as a world-class service provider.
Located in Richmond, Texas, WDS Global Partners provides consulting, staffing, payroll and auditing services to oil and gas operators, drilling rig contractors, equipment providers and project teams. WDS specializes and offers technical support services in four areas, but not limited to:
· Project Management Services
· Engineering and Operations Support for Drilling and Completions
· Operations and Asset Integrity Management
· Asset Purchase and Divestment Assistance
WDS's success is attributed to operational and technical management experience comprised of knowledge acquired by working for, and with, the largest oil and gas operators and drilling contractors in the industry. WDS is expanding and growing! We welcome clients and candidates to contact us at email@example.com or our office located in Richmond, Texas.