Skills: Company Man, Driller, Drilling Superintendent
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Role: Drilling Supervisor / Company Man
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia - Offshore
Sector: Oil and Gas
Salary: Negotiable Dependent upon experience
Employment Type: 6 Month Contract with possible extension
Leap29 are working with an Oil and Gas client who has a need for a Drilling Supervisor, to join a rig based team in Indonesia.
Key accountabilities of this job as a Drilling Supervisor are:
• Coordinates and participates in the planning and control of drilling and workover operational activities of assigned rig.
• Ensuring timely and accurate implementation of various operational programs, e.g. drilling, workover, completion, logging, testing, acidizing, etc.
• Authorizing minor amendments to approved programs and endorsing major changes in response to changing operational parameters.
• Ensuring proper implementation of company Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policies and Safety Management System (SMS) as applicable to rig operations.
• Follow up all supply activities of Company provides materials and equipment to ensure economic and cost effective utilization.
• Review drilling/workover morning report, highlight changes in operating parameters and take necessary action.
• On call 24 hours during his tour of duty.
• A Drilling Supervisor is normally responsible for supervising contractor work force of approximately 100 persons and responsible for rig equipment, cementing package, Company and service companies materials & equipment.
Candidates must have:
• Tender Assistance Rig Experience
• A minimum of 10 years' experience as Offshore Supervisor
• Previous subsea development experience and DSV experience across Indonesia
• Experience working on semi subs
• B. Sc. Degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent. In addition, advanced courses in drilling, problem solving, decision making & well control certification.
If you believe that your skills and experience match what is required and would like to be considered for this position please follow the links to apply.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!