Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Cameron currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced QC Inspector to join the team at Cove, Aberdeen.
Roles and Responsibilities include but may not be limited to, the following:
- To prepare documentation in line with company legislation policies and procedures.
- Read and understand BOMs, engineering drawing and specifications.
- Recommend adjustments to the process or assembly if needed.
- Dimensional inspection with rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers, FARO arm,
- Carry out NDT, MPI and DPI,
- Documentation review as per BOM,
- Set up detailed inspection report,
- Implement non-conformity reports and ensure corrective actions are implemented,
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products (Workshop Supervisor/Manager).
- Maintain and be responsible for the housekeeping of the work area.
- Diligently attend any training course the company may set.
- Assist Third Party Inspector (TPI) before final release of equipment.
- Maintain inspection dashboard.
- Experience of working on Wellheads and Xmas Tree equipment.
- Good understanding of API 6A, ISO 9001-2008.
- Experience of working in an engineering/manufacturing environment.
- Experience in the use of all necessary NDT techniques and dimensional verification processes.
- A good understanding of QHSE related legislation.
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills.
- SAP experience.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.