Skills: Manufacturing Engineering
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Colico, Lombardy, Italy
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Engineer - Subsea Manifold Valves to join the team in the Engineering Department at Colico, Italy.
Cameron Colico is a world leader in the manufacture of Subsea On/Off Valves, Choke Valves and Chemical Injection Metering Valves for the oil and gas industry. The position reports directly to the Project Engineering Supervisor. The Senior Project Engineer will work within a team of Engineers and Designers gaining extensive experience in all aspects of the design of Oil & Gas high pressure, flow controlling devices.
The main responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Technical responsibility of the execution of the sales orders in accordance to Customer requirements and technical interface with the Customer.
- Review of Customer's specifications and design requirements, Oil & Gas Industry standards and codes and Cameron design standards.
- Interface with the engineering design team to give the design input information.
- Develop, verify and approve product BOMs and the required production documents.
- Preparation of all sales orders related documentation for Customer, including but not limited to, material specifications, assembly and testing procedure, validation and qualification procedures, shipping and handling procedures, IOMs.
- Verify and approve hand calculation and finite element analysis for structural verification of the valve and actuator components.
- Reviewing vendors' product offerings to assess their suitability for inclusion within Cameron Products.
- Responsible for safety of self and others.
- Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a closely related discipline is required.
- The candidate will ideally have attained a degree classification of 100/110 or higher in the above.
- Experience using Inventor or similar 3D modeling cad.
- Knowledge of metallic materials properties and fabrication processes.
- Knowledge of machining processes is desirable.
- Experience using Ansys finite element software or equivalent is desirable.
- A good understanding of engineering physics.
- From 3 to 5 years work experience in Oil & Gas valve manufacturer is desirable.
- Engineering skills should include:
- 2D Drawing and 3D Solid Modelling
- Machining and welding processes
- Stress Analysis
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Provide strong levels of leadership and support.
- Organisation of work and planning.
- An interest in continuous learning.
- Mechanical / Technical aptitude.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.