Skills: Civil Engineering, Design Engineer, Structural Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Breda, North Brabant, Netherlands
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Duration: 12 months contract Renewable
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
• Preparing drawing (mainly concrete, steel, roads and infrastructures)
• Co-ordination of the design to ensure good interface with all other disciplines.
• Supervising and coaching the Civil and Structural project team(s),
• Prepare engineering drawings
• Review project documents prior to issue for scope and presentation against project standards and specifications
• 10 + years' experience in Civil Structural Designer
• Bachelor's degree in Civil design (Or similar)
• Experience within Oil & Gas - Petro-chemical industry
• Must have experience with, AutoCAD
• Sound understanding of international design codes
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and previous experience with presentations
• To clients and colleagues
• Experience in concrete and steel
• Extensive design and analysis experience of onshore structures
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!