Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Angola
Directly: Country Manager - Angola
Functionally: Function Leads Region - HR/Finance/Legal/Logistics/Admin
The role is responsible for continual development of and consistent and optimal efficiency in the key business support functions of the operating unit in Angola ensuring full compliance with in-country obligations and Frank's International process and control environment.
The Head of Business Support & Compliance is instrumental in supporting the development of a healthy internal culture that retains key employees and encourages and supports their professional development.
• Understanding of International Oil Service Industry
• Familiar with Customs regulations, HR Requirements in Angola and Tax/Fiscal environment
• Good understanding of financial reporting
• Experience in developing high performance work teams through coaching/mentoring, training performance management and career development.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Previous experience within the Oil & Gas Industry
• Degree qualified in Business discipline
• Fluency in Portuguese and English spoken and written
Key Functional Skills
• Understanding of Angola HR Laws and obligations
• Familiar with compliance obligations of an Angolan Branch of overseas organisation
• Good practical knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to operate comfortably with and manage the engagements of professional services firms
• Strong organizational skills - position requires the ability to work on various priority tasks simultaneously and complete them efficiently
• Ability to take the initiative and work on tasks both individually and as part of a team
• Strong work ethic with a positive attitude and willingness to meet deadlines
• Work with local in-country personnel to address areas of non-conformance and/or weakness
• Lead the operation overall by following the company policies, guidelines and goals as communicated by the Company.
• Assume responsibility for ensuring business compliance with company corporate initiatives and guidelines.
• Execute Frank's International core values and vision
• Take active part in Business Development and selling efforts: build new and existing customer relationships.
• Continually improve safety records by addressing both physical safety issues and employee safety attitudes.
• Maintain an active role in the community and develop key business and community relationships.
• Assume responsibility for ensuring the office operates in compliance with all labour and immigration laws.
• Take active part in the training and competency initiative to drive and develop the Nationalization plan.
• To exercise his / her "Stop Work Authority" in the event work tasks and / or assignments are deemed to be unsafe and, if necessary, request the stoppage of any work process or activity which is in direct conflict with Company Safety or Quality Management System requirements.
• Sitting for long periods of time in an office environment.
• Long periods of looking at computer screen.
• Extended work shifts to meet month-end deadlines.