Skills: Fire Protection, Loss Prevention, Safety Engineering
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Bergen, Hordaland, Norway
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Technical Safety - Bergen
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Until December 2020
Employment basis: Contract
Hourly Rate: All inclusive - Negotiable
A major client of Leap29 are seeking a technical safety engineer for major projects in 2019 and 2020, who can join the business on a long term contract. The successful candidate will have a keen eye for safety and loss prevention, as well as a diligence for active and passive fire prevention / protection.
- Take overall technical safety responsibility on a number of projects, as well as liaising / coordinating with other disciplines.
- Example of areas of responsibility in the study and design phase of projects in the maintenance and modification agreement:
- Active and passive fire protection
- Area classification and ignition source control
- Fire and gas detection
- Escape, evacuation and rescue
- Technical working environment
- Minimum 4 years work experience
- Good experience from maintenance and modification work, studies and realization projects
- Experience with HAZOP, HAZID and Design Review
- Good knowledge of relevant regulations and standards, such as PTIL, NORSOK and ISO standards
- Knowledge of Equinor systems and company-specific requirements
- Experience with the pipette is an advantage
- Knowledge of the technical working environment and the external environment is an advantage
- Ability to work both independently and in groups
- Multidisciplinary understanding and good collaboration skills
- Proactive and committed
- Good Norwegian knowledge is an advantage, not a requirement
- Bachelor (or Master) degree in relevant subject area. Petroleum-related education with security as main direction, or fire engineer.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!