Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Ready for your next challenge? We have an exciting opportunity for a results focused Sales Coordinator to manage the 3 yearly client contract renewal process and provide general sales support to the Bureau Veritas UK business.
GREAT WITH PEOPLE
Based in Central London, this role offers the chance to join a successful team within a truly global leading organisation, working with some of the world's biggest brands. All backed by a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and structured development programme from an award-winning employer.
Responsibilities will include:
- Use of the sales CRM system to identify clients approaching contract renewal stage
- Detailed fact finding & surveying of customers via telephone
- Achievement of set monthly and annual renewal targets
- Respond to incoming enquiries via various sources over the phone and in writing.
- Effective management of call backs and follow-ups.
- Contract reviews / issuing of quotes / response to requests for information
- Updating and managing sales database in a timely manner.
- Producing reports for Commercial Director and BV Certification UK leadership team
- General administrative sales support for the sales team as and when required
- Ensuring data accuracy and contacts in CRM system
- Operate in line with Bureau Veritas Core Values and Code of Ethics
Candidate requirements include:
- Results orientated and target driven approach
- A structured and consultative approach to selling
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Good level of administration skills
- Ability to prioritise a varied workload
- Ability to build effective professional relationships with colleagues
- Flexible and positive approach
- Natural team player
- Commercial awareness
Only Bureau Veritas can offer:
A long list of awards recognition including Top Employer seven years in a row and continued success in the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements
Please be aware that all roles within Bureau Veritas UK&I may require the successful pass of a CRB/credit check or attained relevant security clearances.
Bureau Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.
Bureau Veritas operates a strict Code of Ethics that ensures the proper conduct of our day-to-day business. Each employee or prospective employee of the Group must know and apply our Code of Ethics. Please visit the 'About Us' section of the website to view our Code of Ethics.
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.