Novi, Michigan, United States
Novi, Michigan, United States
Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training, HSE Auditing, HSE Manager / Advisor
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Novi, Michigan, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Conduct audits across in Environment and Health & Safetyin accordance with local, State and Federal EPA and OSHA requirements
• Lead and/or participate on an audit team as required
• Ensure the accuracy, quality and delivery of all audit reports and additional materials in line with agreed timelines
• Work closely with the Audit program lead and communicate any constraints
• Deliver customer excellence, ensuring that all client enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner
• Identify commercial opportunities for growth
• BS in Engineering, Environmental, Health and Safety or equivalent
• Broad experience of carrying out compliance audits or compliance program evaluations
• Familiar with EPA and OSHA regulations
• Comfortable building and maintaining effective client relationships
• Confidence in dealing with large, corporate clients
• Five years or more related experience
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below:
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.