Skills: Pipeline Engineering
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Stockton-on-Tees, England, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
WorleyParsons is currently recruiting a Senior Piping Designer to support our Oil & Gas Operations Project based in Stockton on Tees.
- Carrying out various piping activities and preparation of deliverables as identified in the Functional Competencies as necessary on their appointed project
- Signing and checking of drawings and documents in accordance with correct procedures
- Ensuring engineering and design quality, technical accuracy of drawings, material quantities, etc
- Conceptualisation and implementation of all piping PDMS functions to extract deliverables with appropriate details on their appointed project
- Gained in-depth engineering experience in the world class process plant / or power industry, working in a project environment for a major contracting company
- Project experience of working in a variety of critical projects including grassroots, brownfield and revamp types and at least have proven expertise in one type/phase of industry
- Proven experience of leading large design teams for production
- Site experience on a number of design and construction based site assignments
- Have experience in handling critical piping design issues, developing layouts for complex plants and clear understanding of interdependence of piping disciplines
- Experienced and proficient in using PDMS & MDS
About WorleyParsons: WorleyParsons delivers projects, provides expertise in engineering, procurement and construction and offers a wide range of consulting and advisory services. We cover the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets, in the hydrocarbons, mineral, metals, chemicals and infrastructure sectors. Our resources and energy are focused on responding to and meeting the needs of our customers over the long term and thereby creating value for our shareholders. WorleyParsons is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:WOR).