Skills: Materials Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
* Be responsible globally to develop and implement some Company
Strategies for Strategic Products Categories.
* Be responsible to supervise and coordinate all Procurement Tendering
activities to support Tenders managed from Greece.
* Supervise and coordinate a team of Procurement Engineers, Category
Leads and Technical Expert based globally.
* Re-assess continuously task plan and priorities as well as maintaining a
continuous motivation in the team.
* Strive to achieve Procedural integrity on activity under his control.
Responsibilities for Tendering:
* Closely coordinate and align with the Procurement Director for critical
activity such as definition of the Procurement strategy, coordination
with other regions for the resource, interface with other Dept,
* Coordinate with all relevant in-house departments to ensure all
requirements are included in the bidding documents issued during the
Tender process (ITB, CS, Procurement Summary).
* Ensure a Tender Procurement Plan is developed systematically and up to
* Ensure to achieve cost optimization through better knowledge and
pricing from the supplier market,
* Always think to ensure a proper balance between cost optimization and
mitigation of risks during execution.
* Ensure the team stick to the Tender schedule and focus on principle
targets such as price and deliverable.
* Overall 10 years' experience in work related field including 5 years' as
Procurement Manager at Department or Corporate level.
* Previous experience in EPC Marine Construction and/or Oil & Gas
* A demonstrable experience equivalent to minimum 5 years managing
Category Management, Frame Agreement and contract management
* Proven experience with Supplier Market in Middle East or/and North
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Petroplan is an established Global Recruitment Organization supplying technical manpower and administrative services to the oil, gas and petro-chemical industries. Formed in 1976, Petroplan has over three decades’ experience and knowledge of global staffing markets to support feasibility studies through engineering and construction to ongoing operations and maintenance contracts.
Petroplan holds major global supply agreements with leading oil, gas and chemical operators and main contractors on a sole or preferred supplier basis. Our network of offices and strategic partner organizations provide on-the-ground support for clients and contracted individuals and teams in over 30 worldwide locations.
Our key discipline areas, which we regularly recruit for our clients, cover all phases of oil and gas exploration, production and refining projects:
Please visit us at www.petroplan.com for further information on our services and current vacancies.