Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Platteville, Colorado, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
This position is located in Anadarko's Rockies Region as a member of the Ft. Lupton Complex Plant Operations team in Fort Lupton, CO.
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience; 3-5 years preferred, relevant oil and gas processing plant experience preferred
- Knowledge in maintenance and operation of natural gas engines and compressors
- Knowledge in maintenance and operation of gas processing plant equipment including various type pumps, fans, blowers and filters
- Ability to work independently in a cooperative team environment
- Should be comfortable utilizing email and computer data systems
- Accountable for personal safety, the safety of co-workers and promoting a safe work environment
- Adhere to and enforce all applicable company, state and federal safety and environmental rules and regulations in assigned areas
- Maintain plant equipment including gas engines, compressors, pumps, filters and other plant process equipment
- Read and understand maintenance/operations manuals for equipment specifications parts and procedures to make proper and timely repairs
- Organize and maintain equipment records with computer based preventative and predictive maintenance programs
- Work closely with representatives of equipment manufacturers
- Troubleshoot and make corrective repairs to plant mechanical equipment
- Work around heavy equipment and in variable environmental conditions
- Maintain good housekeeping practices
- Respond to call out requests as needed for maintenance and emergency situations
- Obtain and maintain relevant certification for maintenance tasks within the plant
- Maintain communications, provide ideas, raise concerns, and work with other functions including plant supervision, plant operations, I&E, other maintenance employees, clerical staff, and contractors
- Maintain truck and tools including minor maintenance of truck and attachments to ensure proper working condition at all times
- Provide individual accountability for hand tools and other specialty diagnostic equipment
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Valid US driver's license with no restrictions that would prohibit driving a company vehicle is required.
This position is eligible for domestic relocation for current Anadarko employees only.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 10%.
This position is on a shift schedule and may be required to work overtime, weekends, and holidays. This position will be on-call, based on a rotating schedule.
Anadarko does not offer sponsorship of employment-based non-immigrant visa petitions for this role.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in recruiting, hiring, developing, compensating and promoting applicants and / or employees. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for employee's and applicant's disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following 'Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law'
Anadarko is among the world’s largest independent oil and natural gas exploration and production companies, with headquarters in The Woodlands, Texas. Our diverse portfolio of assets encompasses premier positions in major U.S. onshore shale and oil-focused opportunities in deep-water basins worldwide.
Each day, our 4,500 employees worldwide are focused on living our core values of integrity and trust, servant leadership, commercial focus, people and passion and open communication in all we do. We are committed to our mission of delivering a competitive and sustainable rate of return to shareholders by exploring for, acquiring and developing oil and natural gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare.
We want a diverse set of individuals who share our values and place priority on safety and environmental protection to help us achieve our mission. We’re planning for the future and looking for exceptional people to be part of it. If our values and mission excite and interest you, we want to hear from you! Learn more at www.anadarko.com.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/anadarkopetroleumcorporation
Visit our channel on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/AnadarkoTV
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/anadarko-petroleum-corporation
Anadarko is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.